Our Lady Of Peace Catholic Church

Our Lady of Peace Parish began as St. Mary’s Mission in 1950. Parishioners attended church services at the Marian Hills Seminary Chapel until 1962 when a combined church-school building on the present 75th Street property was completed. In the 1970s, the parish began a building project for the present church which held its first service in 1977.

Photos are courtesy of Rose Courtney and are from the Saint Mary’s Church Dedication 1977 booklet.

Flickr Album Gallery Powered By: Weblizar